- Right click an empty area of your desktop
- Click properties
- On the desktop tab click browse
- Navigate to where you saved the image file you want to set as wallpaper
- Click on the file and then open or just double click the file
- Set the position to stretch, centered or tiled depending on your preference
- Click apply
- Click ok. That’s it!
- Another way of doing it is simply navigate where you saved the image or picture you want to set as wallpaper
- Point mouse on the image
- Right click then select set as desktop background
- That’s it! You’re done!
To download wallpapers from this blog, click on any of the image to view original image in slideshow and then right click on the image and save it to your computer.
To find wallpapers, visit my wallpaper collections.