- Right click an empty area of your desktop
- Select personalize
- On the tabs below, click on desktop background
- On picture location tab, click browse
- Navigate to where you saved the image file you want to set as wallpaper.
- Click on the file and then open or just double click the file
- On picture position tab, set position to stretch, fill, fit, center or tiled depending on your preference.
- Save changes. That’s it!
1. Another way of doing it is simply navigate where you saved the image or picture you want to set as wallpaper
2. Point mouse on the image
3. Right click then select set as desktop background
4. That’s it! You’re done!
To download wallpapers from this blog, click on any of the image to view original image in slideshow and then right click on the image and save it to your computer.
To find for wallpapers, visit my wallpaper collections.
- How To Set or Change Your Windows XP Desktop Background
- How To Set or Change Your Mac OS X Desktop Background